16jan4:00 pm6:00 pmHiring Fair for Census 2020
Census Bureau and Pillsbury United staff will be available to help you fill out job applications, speak to you about the different positions available, and answer any questions. Hennepin County
Census Bureau and Pillsbury United staff will be available to help you fill out job applications, speak to you about the different positions available, and answer any questions. Hennepin County Positions start at $27.50/hour! Support your community while making some extra cash. Choose from 3 hours up to 40!
2020 Census jobs provide:
✔ Great pay
✔ Flexible hours
✔ Weekly pay
✔ Paid training
DID YOU KNOW? Census data are used to determine representation in Congress, as well as how funds are spent for roads, schools, hospitals, and more. So, working for the census is a way to help support your community by ensuring EVERYONE is counted.
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR A 2020 CENSUS JOB, YOU MUST:
• Be at least 18 years old.
• Have a valid Social Security number.
• Be authorized to work in the U.S. Bilingual applicants are needed and are encouraged to apply. Noncitizens will be considered for positions that require proficiency in a particular language if no qualified citizens are available. If selected for a position, noncitizens must present documentation of employment eligibility.
• Have a valid email address.
• Complete an application and answer assessment questions. (Some assessment questions are available in Spanish. However, an English proficiency test may also be required.)
• Be registered with the Selective Service System or have a qualifying exemption, if you are a male born after Dec. 31, 1959.
• Pass a Census-performed criminal background check and a review of criminal records, including fingerprinting.
• Commit to completing training.
• Be available to work flexible hours, which can include days, evenings, and/or weekends.
More info: https://2020census.gov/en/jobs
Questions? Contact 612-455-0367 or RaquelV@pillsburyunited.org
(Thursday) 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Brian Coyle Center
420 15th Ave S