25sep4:30 pm6:30 pmHiring Fair for Census 2020
Partnership Specialists from the Census Bureau and Pillsbury United staff will be available to help you fill out job applications, speak to you about the different positions available, and answer
Partnership Specialists from the Census Bureau and Pillsbury United staff will be available to help you fill out job applications, speak to you about the different positions available, and answer any questions!
These jobs are a great way to make some extra cash while accommodating your schedule. Plus, it’s a unique opportunity to support your community. Census data are used to determine representation in Congress, as well as how funds are spent for roads, schools, hospitals, and more. (More info: https://2020census.gov/en/jobs)
POSITIONS AVAILABLE IN MINNESOTA:
Supervisory: $14.50 per hour – $34.00 per hour
Non-Supervisory: $12.00 per hour – $22.00 per hour
*Bilingual applicants wanted!*
2020 Census jobs provide:
✔ Great pay
✔ Flexible hours
✔ Weekly pay
✔ Paid training
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR A 2020 CENSUS JOB, YOU MUST:
• Be at least 18 years old.
• Have a valid Social Security number.
• Be a U.S. citizen.
• Have a valid email address.
• Complete an application and answer assessment questions. (Some assessment questions are available in Spanish. However, an English proficiency test may also be required.)
• Be registered with the Selective Service System or have a qualifying exemption, if you are a male born after Dec. 31, 1959.
• Pass a Census-performed criminal background check and a review of criminal records, including fingerprinting.
• Commit to completing training.
• Be available to work flexible hours, which can include days, evenings, and/or weekends.
Questions? Contact 612-455-0367 or RaquelV@pillsburyunited.org
(Wednesday) 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Oak Park Neighborhood Center
1701 Oak Park Ave. N